IS YOUR WEBSITE HELPING OR HURTING SALES?
4 Reasons Why Websites Fail To Drive Sales
Let’s step back for a moment and ask…
“Is your website helping or hurting sales?”
On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 = “does not do this”), grade how well your website does the following:
- Calls out to your ideal customer, by name, while subtly repelling everyone else
- Immediately solves a specific customer problem, one step at a time, so as to create desire and trust?
- Follows up at least 4 times -Bringing the prospect back by giving help again and again – super helpful information that the prospect welcomes … Why do this? Because any sales person worth their salt knows that “the money is in the follow up”. It’s true. It takes someone 4-7 times of seeing your wares online before they feel like they know you. An automated follow up to every visitor catches prospects that will buy later – It gets website visitors to come back to your site… and stay in touch.
- Drives buyers forward toward a sale.
On that final point, let me ask you…. Does your sales page look like all of your other web pages, with dozens of links in sidebars, the header and the footer?
The big mistake that most website sales pages inevitably make is “link overload”.
On your sales pages, if you provide just 1 or 2 call-to-action buttons for the visitor to click on then they will click and drive forward in your sales process. 3 or more buttons and links on your page …. and your prospect will get confused … And leave without telling you who they are .
– A confused mind always says “No”-
How did your website do?
WEbSITE –> CASH MACHINE
Add Online Funnel To WebSite
An online funnel is going to turn your website into a cash machine.
It piques the prospect’s interest and instantly takes them on a journey. The journey lets them experience them HOW you solve a big problem that they have.
Your funnel HELPS the prospect.
Because help is what the prospect craves.
Gone are the days of handing out a datasheet.
Your funnel is going to deliver HELP and then follow up with MORE HELP … automatically at least 4 times.
Refer to the Online Funnel picture. It shows just one example of an online funnel. The funnel has 4 helpful training video steps, followed by a webinar step. Each step in the funnel is a simple web page.
Why so many steps? You see – people need to hear from you 4-7 times before you can expect them to transform from a prospect into to a buyer.
… To drive deeper engagement and trust.
Follow up can 4X the number of buyers.
The journey down the funnel is automatic.
Each step in the funnel has a “next step”.
Each step in the customer’s journey through your funnel leaves those that are your target customers thinking… “This company gets my problem”. “This company CAN help me”.
There is a psychology behind why online funnels work.
We all know that if a customer knows, likes and trusts you, that they are more likely to buy.
That if they are convinced that you solve their problem and have their back, that they will buy again and again.
Your funnel is developing a relationship of trust.
By HELPING the prospect, it transforms them into a qualified buyer, not a cold lead.
Helping is what Expert Sales Person #2 would do.
So let me ask you this…
How great would a sales call be if it was with someone that already LIKES you and IS CONVINCED THAT YOU SOLVE THEIR PROBLEM?
… Because they already went through your online sales funnel and saw your expertise?
Want to know how to create an online funnel that generates qualified buyers? Read on… .
Turn prospects INTO BUYERS
How To Build An Online Funnel
- Give away FREE content
- HELP prospects SOLVE A PROBLEM
- FURTHER THE SALE
- Get The Prospect’s EMAIL ADDRESS
- Provide ROI to you and the prospect
- Grab your cellphone and record an interview with your office mate where they ask you a top question and you answer it. Answer as though you are talking to a friend
- Record a short “how-to” video demo. Record your laptop screen as you show the prospect how to solve their problem using your product. You can record with apps such as Zoom or ScreenCastify
- THE HEADLINE on each funnel page that grabs attention and calls out your target audience by name. The headline is the thing that makes people read on. “How <target market> can <solve problem> even if <their biggest barrier to buying>” is a great headline format
- A HELPFUL VIDEO that you just recorded. A cheatsheet that complements the video is also great
- Formatting that looks GREAT ON MOBILE DEVICES. Over half of your viewers will enter your funnel from their smartphone
FILL YOUR FUNNEL
Send Prospects To Your Funnel
With your funnel READY, you now have a “HOW TO solve <big problem>” resource to offer to customers and prospects.
Include a LINK to your funnel in every place that your dream customers hang out….
- Your Email Footer
- Your LinkedIn Profile Picture
- Your LinkedIn Company Page
- Relevant LinkedIn Group Posts
- Your Medium Account
- Your Podcast
- Your Articles
- Your Opt-in Email Lists
- Your Press Releases
- Your Facebook Account
- Your Facebook Company Page
- Previous Visitors To Your Product/Service Pages (Via Retargeting)
- Your YouTube Account
- YouTube Video Descriptions
- Your Instagram Bio
- Your Twitter Profile and Posts
- Your Google Adwords Listing
- Print Adverts
- Product Launch Kits
- Your Paid Ads
What are your thoughts about using Online Sales Funnels to grow your bookings?
COMMENT BELOW !
Turn Your Website Into A Money Machine
Audit YOUR WEBSITE
CREATE ONLINE FUNNEL
ADD ONLINE FUNNEL TO WEBSITE
DRIVE PROSPECTS INTO FUNNEL
Reach dream buyers